This yoga for relaxation and flexibility workout is perfect for loosening up your tight muscles and calming you down. It makes for a great routine right before bed to help you get a good night sleep.
Speaking of sleep; I know a lot of people struggle with getting good quality, deep sleep. Although this yoga routine will help improve your sleep, there are other things you can do as well. I’ll share with you a few examples.
- An hour before going to bed, try to make the atmosphere in the whole house sleep friendly. That means shut the lights so it’s darker inside the house. You can always light candles.
- Reduce caffeine intake. Don’t drink coffee or anything that contains caffeine after 11 am.
- Drinking some sleepy time tea at least an hour before bed helps.
- When going to bed make sure that your bedroom is completely dark. To the point where when you open your eyes you won’t be able to see anything.
- Do some breathing exercises.
These are just a few ideas and tips to improve your sleep. Try them along with this yoga routine and watch how much better your sleep will get.
This yoga routine can of course be used for other than just improving your sleep. You can use it after a longer workout, especially HIIT or strength training, you can use it on your rest day, after a full week of working out or even on days where you feel like you’ve had a stressful day and just need to relax.
Another thing this yoga workout is great for is digestion! Many of the moves we’ll be doing in this routine are very effective at improving digestion and bloating.
As you can see there are many ways of using this routine. It’s all yours. Use it just the way that suits you.
If you enjoy this workout help me keep more videos coming by subscribing and sharing my channel. I don’t like advertisements and only want to grow “organically” meaning from word to mouth.
As as always thank you guys so much for working/stretching out with me.
Disclaimer: You should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider before changing or starting an exercise routine.
You hereby assume full responsibility for any and all injuries you incur exercising to these videos.
Share this Post